Friday, October 22, 2010

Sasha Vujacic and Maria Sharapova

     The fact that Sasha Vujacic and Maria Sharapova are getting married is repulsive.  It makes me want to vomit incessantly. Vujacic is the worst player in the NBA, hands down.  I'm not even kidding.  He's an average outside shooter and every other aspect of his game is atrocious.  I guess he handles his game better with the ladies...?
     While Vujacic is a doofus, Maria Sharapova is probably the most attractive female athlete in the world.  Her legs are as long as the Nile.  Sure, the whole 6'3 thing is a bit of a turn off.   She's about twice my height.  But something about her is special.
     So my question is, how does someone like Vujacic get someone like Sharapova?
     Money?  No, she probably makes more than he does.  That option's out.  Looks?  No, he looks like he hasn't shaved in months and his feminine hair flows past his shoulders.  Success?  Sure, he physically has two rings.  However, the reason he has those rings is because of Kobe Bryant.  Without Vujacic, the Lakers would have probably done better and won the Championship more easily.  He just gets in the way.  He's an extra body out there, excess garbage; a genuine hooligan.
     I guess Sharapova is into foolish people.  Maybe I have a chance?  Nah...I'm not nearly as foolish as Sasha. Wait, isn't Sasha a girl's name?

No comments:

Post a Comment